NFC/RFID information is transmitted by means of electromagnetic induction coupling.
The eddy current effect formed when the electromagnetic field reaches the metal surface of the battery at work greatly affects the reading characteristics of the NFC antenna.
This problem can be solved by sticking a nanocrystalline spacer between the antenna and the metal surface of the battery.
NFC/RFID series nanocrystalline septa is made of iron-based nanocrystalline strip as the main raw material, which has good magnetic properties, high permeability, low loss, high saturation magnetic sense and good frequency characteristics. It can be made into the thinest magnetic wafer up to 30 meters.
The material is flexible and will not be deformed or broken.
1) high permeability materials can increase magnetic flux and effectively reduce the eddy current removal effect;
2) the use of magnetic isolation can prevent leakage of magnetic induction lines and reduce electromagnetic interference;
3) improve the receiving sensitivity of the antenna and the receiving sensitivity of the reader for NFC, and increase the reading and writing distance of the label;
4) high permeability (400-700) -- avoid misoperation and ensure the recognition distance;
5) ultra-thin, minimum up to 30 meters -- size thickness can be customized;
6) high saturation magnetic induction intensity -- effectively reduce the magnetic disk volume;
7) flexibility -- effectively avoid the magnetic flux leakage caused by the fragmentation of the magnetic separator, which is convenient for operation;
Just tell us your requirements, We can do more than you can imagine.