Magnets are very common in our homes. You can easily find some magnets at home. Magnet manufacturers tell you that magnets are also very useful in our daily lives. Many of our household appliances cannot work without magnets. Therefore, in this article, we take a look at where magnets are used in the home and their role.
1. Book magnet: The magnet manufacturer tells you that if you are a bookworm and read frequently, you may find that some books on the shelf use magnets (such as neodymium magnets) to keep them closed.
2. Electromagnetic knife holder: For many people, how to properly place some sharp kitchen utensils (such as knives and forks) has always been a headache. We all know that putting a sharp knife in a drawer is very dangerous. Magnet manufacturers tell you that with the help of magnets, sharp knives and forks can be safely fixed on the knife holder on the wall.
3. Microwave magnet: Almost every family has a microwave oven, which brings a lot of convenience to our daily life, but have you ever thought that a magnet plays a very important role in a microwave oven? Usually, there are two magnets in the magnetron of a microwave oven, which are used to guide electrons to heat food.
4. Laptop magnets: Many small parts of our commonly used laptops use magnets. For example, magnets are used in laptop speakers and small fan motors. In addition, you can also find a magnet on the hard drive of the portable computer (usually on the lid) so that the computer can know whether the lid is open or closed.
5. Telephone magnet: The magnet manufacturer tells you that we often use the magnet on the mobile phone, while the microphone and speaker use small magnets, the purpose is to capture and emit sound.
6. Magnet for vacuum cleaners: The magnet manufacturer tells you that magnets are also an important part of vacuum cleaners. The working principle of the vacuum cleaner is to use a motor to drive the blades to rotate at a high speed, and to generate negative pressure air in the sealed casing to collect dust. The motor of the vacuum cleaner uses powerful neodymium magnets to generate high suction power.
7. Speaker magnet: The speaker is one of the most important equipment in our home audio system. The magnet manufacturer tells you that you can find magnets in all speakers. The magnet can interact with the coil in the speaker to produce sound. In order to produce powerful sound, some small high-power speakers use neodymium magnets.
8. Treadmill magnet: Treadmill is a good choice for home fitness equipment. Usually, a magnet is needed on the treadmill. The magnet manufacturer tells you that when we are running on a treadmill, when the machine moves, a magnet passes through the sensor to calculate the number of revolutions. And convert it into distance information.
9. Handbag magnet: Magnet manufacturers tell you that many girls like handbags, not only because they are useful, but also because they represent fashion. Handbags are famous for using magnets. Due to the effect of magnetic force, these magnets can be easily combined.
The above is part of the application of magnets in the family. Besides, there is more? Did you discover it?