The absorbing material is a composite material with excellent absorbing ability to electromagnetic waves. This kind of absorbing material is a composite material formed by physically thinning the alloy and treating it with a magnetic field to form a magnetic alloy with high magnetic permeability and dispersing it evenly in a polymer.
Principle structure of absorbing material
1. The principle of the absorbing material is based on the magnetic microwave absorber, which converts the electromagnetic waves emitted by electronic equipment into heat energy by means of insulation loss, magnetic loss and impedance loss to achieve the effect of reducing electromagnetic radiation. It has high permeability and is optional. Features such as wide frequency bands, and can be targeted for specific frequency bands.
2. The absorbing material has good absorption characteristics in the range of 10MHz~6GHz, which can avoid electromagnetic interference or leakage caused by secondary reflection. The products are mainly absorbing patch types, which can also be processed into various shapes according to customer needs. The absorbing material can be used in the cavity of electronic equipment such as notebook computers, mobile phones, and communication cabinets.
3. The absorbing material has good electromagnetic wave absorption effect and wide absorption frequency. It can be customized according to the frequency band required by the customer. It is thin and cost-effective, and has a wide range of uses and applications.
1. It can be used in the cavity of electronic equipment such as notebook computers, mobile phones, communication cabinets, etc.
2. It can be used to reduce the radiation and noise of various electronic equipment.
3. It can reduce the coupling conduction radiation interference between low frequencies and reduce the low frequency echo interference
4. It can reduce the internal EMI (resonance, crosstalk) in the barrier frame.
5. Applied between the chip and the heat dissipation module.
6. Application of EMI/RFI: EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference): literally translated as electromagnetic interference. The three elements of electromagnetic interference: interference source, interference propagation path and sensitive equipment. Interference source refers to the electronic equipment or system that produces electromagnetic interference, interference propagation Ways include cables, space, etc. Sensitive equipment refers to electronic equipment or systems that are susceptible to electromagnetic interference. Radio Frequency Interference (RF Interference): Radio frequency is a high-frequency alternating current, also known as electromagnetic waves. Radio frequency interference is the interference caused by electromagnetic waves. For example, two electromagnetic waves with similar frequencies will be received by the receiver at the same time and cause interference. There will be harmonic interference near the transmitting station. Interference with other receiving equipment. Transmitting electromagnetic waves of the same frequency can interfere with the radio station.