Hello everyone, I’m the editor, do you know absorbing materials? Today, the editor will analyze it specifically for you, and I hope it will be helpful to you.
Near Field Communication (NFC for short) is an emerging technology. Devices using NFC technology (such as mobile phones) can exchange data when they are close to each other. It is composed of non-contact radio frequency identification (RFID) and interconnection. The integration of intercommunication technology evolved, through the integration of inductive card readers, inductive cards and point-to-point communication functions on a single chip, the use of mobile terminals to achieve mobile payment, electronic ticketing, access control, mobile identification, anti-counterfeiting and other applications.
Why are absorbing materials used on NFC paid devices?
In handheld devices such as NFC payment mobile phones, electronic tags need to be integrated or attached to electronic devices. They function as a component of the device. Due to limited space, it is inevitable to attach RFID tags (usually passive) to the metal. Wait for the surface of conductive objects or stick to the place where there are metal devices nearby. In this way, the alternating electromagnetic field induced by the tag under the action of the signal from the card reader is easily attenuated by the metal eddy current and the signal strength is greatly weakened. In order to better use the card reader, it needs to be added to the product. Absorbing material. Otherwise, the reading process will fail.
Application characteristics of absorbing materials in NFC products:
1) Soft has excellent flexibility in processability;
2) Thin and light can be installed in a small space;
3) The absorption attenuation is large, and the reflection attenuation is small;
4) Convenient to use, just stick the product on the appropriate position in the device;
Application of absorbing materials in NFC products:
1) Can be used as noise absorption for mobile devices (notebook computers, tablet computers, digital cameras, mobile phones FPC/FPC);
2) It can reduce the electromagnetic radiation of various electronic equipment (noise generated by the CPU, etc.) and reduce the EMI (resonance, crosstalk) inside the shielding frame;
3) It can be used for anti-electromagnetism such as LCD color TV, all-in-one computer, TV tuner, GPS navigator, etc.