Introduce a graphene wireless charger with a built-in magnetic isolation sheet, which mainly uses the high thermal conductivity of graphene composite materials, which can effectively solve the heat dissipation problem of the wireless charger and improve the charging speed.
1. Overall test and evaluation:
It has the advantages of good heat dissipation, fast charging speed, high cost performance, convenient use, and patent protection.
Product selling points:
1) The product adopts a vertical structure, and the main body is composed of two parts: a panel and a base;
2) The panel is made of frosted material, and the touch feels exactly like metal;
3) The plane of the panel and the base are approximately at an angle of 60°C, and the face can be unlocked easily when the phone is put on and charged;
4) Adopt an integrated design, the product and the wire are connected as a whole;
5) The product is equipped with an active cooling fan inside, and the back and bottom are equipped with air inlets and outlets, which can cooperate with the graphene shell to timely take away the heat generated during work and achieve the purpose of cooling together;
6) There is a non-slip rubber pad with bumps on the bottom support to prevent the mobile phone from sliding;
2. Charging test evaluation:
1) Use the wireless charging aging test fixture to test and display "PPP", which means that it supports ordinary 5W, Apple 7.5W and Samsung 10W;
2) The product supports Apple's 7.5W wireless fast charging, and the iPhone can enter wireless charging after putting it on;
3) In addition, it also supports Samsung wireless fast charging. When testing Samsung S10+ mobile phones, the screen displays "Wireless Accelerating Charging";
Three, disassembly test evaluation
First disassemble the base and open the bottom cover to expose the internal components. Half of the area of the bottom cover is covered with small holes for heat dissipation; PCBA contains two large and small circuit boards, which are fixed on the product shell by screws. Then disassemble the vertical panel, the first thing you see after opening is the magnetic barrier, and the back surface is completely covered by white heat-insulating paint.
The graphene wireless charger introduced in this article has a reasonable internal design. The product is equipped with a graphene shell + fan active heat dissipation + PCBA and coil separation + built-in magnetic isolation sheet safety considerations, etc., ensuring that the product effectively solves the problem of wireless chargers. Heat dissipation issues, so as to achieve the purpose of improving the charging speed and efficiency.