Do all my friends know the manufacturers of absorbing materials? I will explain it for you in detail.
1) Wireless super fast charging technology, multiple safety protections, Qi wireless charging standard protocol compatibility, charging at the same time, triple charging heat dissipation design, lightweight and portable.
2) Input interface: USB Type-C;
3) Input range: 5V-10V, 4A (Max);
4) Output power: 27W (Max);
5) Wireless charging protocol: WPC Qi protocol;
Product selling points:
1) The product adopts a simple design style as a whole, exquisite and compact, with a cross-shaped silicone non-slip design;
2) Surface fabric weaving process to achieve a balance between air permeability and light transmittance;
3) The center of the back is marked with a brief specification of the product, and there is a ring of non-slip silicone pad around it.
4) The overall shape is bowl-shaped, and the walls are covered with heat dissipation holes;
5) Adopt independent C-shaped three-dimensional air duct design, with stronger heat dissipation capacity, the official website page claims that the heat dissipation capacity is increased by 30%;
6) Built-in intelligent silent fan, intelligently switch ultra-silent mode at night, accompany you to sleep;
7) The input interface is located on the opposite side, and the type is USB-C which can be plugged in front and back;
8) The interface adopts embedded design, the charging line looks more beautiful;
Two, disassembly introduction
Remove the glued upper cover, and open a circle of vents inside the upper cover corresponding to the position of the silicone anti-skid support. Below the vents are the wireless charging coils. The openings on the magnetic spacers corresponding to the vents are used to inhale air. Unscrew the screw and remove the wireless charging coil. Below is a centrifugal fan with dense fan blades that suck in air through the openings of the magnetic isolation sheet to take away the heat generated by wireless charging. Wireless charging coils and circuit boards, circuit boards are still the familiar edge via process used to block electromagnetic radiation.