The design principles of the shielded room are very important to the construction of the shielded room, and these principles must be followed. Then, when the shielded room is constructed, what principles should we pay attention to? The following is the technical staff of the shielded room manufacturer to lead us Come and find out. When designing a shielded room, everyone should abide by these principles in order to achieve a better shielding effect.
Five design principles of shielded room:
1. Shielding room standard. Shielded room standards are promulgated by relevant departments. Before designing and constructing shielded computer rooms, we should first pay attention to this;
2. It depends on the actual situation. The point to be said is that when building a shielded room, whether it is the size of the shielded room or the location of the shielded room, it must be determined according to the actual situation, which includes operating conditions and on-site environmental conditions;
3. Reasonable design. Reasonable design mainly means that the power lines in the shielded room should be designed reasonably, because the power lines and signal communication lines are conductors, so some electromagnetic signals will be trapped in them, which will cause some interference. Therefore, in order to achieve a better shielded room effect, we should remove the corresponding filter;
4. Reasonable selection of materials. The whole of the shielding room should have good corrosion resistance and mechanical strength, so everyone needs to pay more attention to the selection of materials to ensure that the components of the shielding room can achieve better connection effects;
5. Humanized design. This requires us to be equipped with corresponding ventilation and lighting facilities when designing, and to design entrances and exits to effectively reduce electromagnetic leakage.