The shielding box is generally composed of steel or copper plates, but the entire shielding box cannot be composed of a single continuous metal plate, so it is often not very convenient to use, there must be some gaps or through holes and other structures, sometimes even deliberately in local places Open a live hole or reserve a gap. These gaps or holes will have a great impact on to a large extent, as follows.
1. Gaps or joints: The door gap and other joints in the darkroom have serious electromagnetic leakage problems. Therefore, a good electrical connection must be maintained between the door and the wall of the shielded darkroom, and phosphor bronze springs must be used to ensure it.
2. Holes: Holes on the shielding body will reduce the shielding effectiveness.
3. Light: The light in the shielding box will have a great impact on the test performance.
4. Power cord: Although the darkroom is shielded, try to prevent the interference wave current from leaking along the power cord of the shielded room.
5. Door gap: In a large shielded room, there are often large-scale experimental products coming in and out, and measures must be taken to solve the problem of the door gap.
Therefore, the shielding box needs to pay special attention to the above 5 points in the gap treatment to improve the shielding effectiveness of the entire shielding box.