The high-frequency shielding room is mainly through the use of high-quality products and advanced technology to create a safe, reliable, beautiful and comfortable workplace for information confidentiality, computer equipment, and staff. The requirement of high-frequency shielded computer room overlap is very important. In order to be affected by strong electromagnetic interference sources such as direct lightning or indirect lightning, the equipment cannot work or work abnormally, we can solve it through the construction of shielded rooms, which will be effective Shielding electromagnetic interference. So what are the requirements for high-frequency shielded room lap connection?
The technicians of the following manufacturers will introduce to you:
1. Choose a gasket with high conductivity and good elasticity. When choosing a liner, consider the frequency used in the joint.
2. Where possible, the joints should be welded. Under restricted conditions, spot welding, small-pitch riveting and screw fixation can be used.
3. Ensure metal-to-metal contact at the joint to prevent leakage and radiation of electromagnetic energy.
4. When active contact is required, use a finger-shaped compression spring, and pay attention to maintaining the pressure of the elastic finger spring.
5. In places where the seams are uneven, or on movable panels, etc., conductive pads or finger spring materials must be used.
6. Prove that the fastening method has enough pressure to maintain surface contact when there is deformation stress, impact, and vibration.
7. Every seam and discontinuity between the bottom plate and the casing should be overlapped as best as possible. The worst electrical overlap plays a decisive role in the shielding effectiveness of the housing.
8. When using screws or riveting for lap joints, first lap them in the middle of the seam, and then gradually extend to both ends to prevent bending of the metal surface.
9. When the conductive gasket is not added, the screw spacing should generally be less than 1% of the highest operating frequency, at least not more than 1/20 wavelength.
10. Ensure that the metal surface matched with the gasket material does not have any non-conductive protective layer.
11. Choose a liner made of hard and tough materials to scratch any surface on the metal.
What are the requirements for the overlap of the high-frequency shielded room above are shared here. The most important choice of the main decoration materials for the high-frequency shielded room is the ceiling and wall. The wall material in the shielded room should be of high fire resistance and not easy to absorb dust. , Moisture-proof, good-textured materials.