At present, shielding boxes can be seen in the factories of various electronic products. The inspection and testing of electronic products is indispensable for the inspection of the shielding box. The role of the shielding box can reduce the impact of personnel, save time, isolate external base station signals and isolate the interference of adjacent test stations, etc., because it is deeply loved by various electronic equipment companies. So what is the role of the various tests of the shielding box? The following is introduced by the editor:
We can all see product descriptions on the Internet. The main application scope of each shielded box product can be in the communication equipment industry, electronic product production, etc. The main functions are very different. The general functions of the shielded box are: EMI testing, Coupling test and RF function test are mainly for these three. Of course, each company will customize according to the characteristics of its own products, and there will be more special functions.
1. EMI test: Because many wireless electronic products need to go through the test process during the production process, it is related to the problem of base station radio frequency signal transmission. The production of enterprises is often affected by the mutual interference of radio frequency signals between adjacent test stations on the production line. , And the specified performance cannot be tested efficiently and quickly. This kind of interference signal is called EMI signal. In order to solve the interference of the majority of enterprise products by this signal, the shielding box will generally have the function of EMI testing.
2. Coupling test: What is coupling? It is a coupling test on mobile phone signals, which has been encountered in many mobile phone manufacturers, mainly distributed in mobile phone production test occasions.
3. RF function test: In fact, it is a function test of wireless products.
4. Transmitter radiated power test: mainly the power calibration test of the transmitter.
5. Receiver sensitivity test: In fact, it is RX test, commonly known as sensitivity, which is generally related to the accuracy of product detection sensitivity.
6. EMI and EMS testing of small UHF equipment: handheld terminal testing.