The shielding box is a shielding body of various shapes made of conductive or magnetic conductive materials, which limits the electromagnetic ability within a certain space range, and is a metal body used to suppress radiation interference. And deal with the conduction and radiation, so as to realize the equipment that provides a non-interference test environment for the wireless communication equipment under test. It is mainly suitable for the testing of wireless communication products, such as: mobile phones, wireless network cards, wireless data cards, wireless routers, WIFI and other related product tests.
The main function of the shielding box:
For manufacturers of wireless communication products, the failure of the products to come to market in time or the rapid increase in volume will result in the loss of a large amount of output value and profits. Directly affect the follow-up business and market share expansion. Then, the role of the shielding box is reflected:
1. Isolate external base station signals and external interference signals.
2. Absorb the radio frequency signal in the box to reduce interference.
3. Reduce the impact of personnel and make the test more accurate.
4. Save operation time and improve work efficiency.
5. Isolate the interference of adjacent test equipment.
6. The integration of multiple testing procedures, simplifying procedures and improving efficiency.
The RF test process is usually the most complicated and influential process in the production line of wireless communication equipment such as mobile phones, and it is usually the bottleneck of the production line. The radio frequency test station is usually composed of test instruments, shielding boxes, test software, etc., and usually can be divided into calibration test, comprehensive test, antenna test and so on.