The composition system of the electromagnetic shielding room mainly includes the following 6 systems:
1. Air conditioning system: The air conditioning system of the shielded room can be configured according to the actual situation. When there is a central air conditioner, it can be directly connected to the waveguide window, or it can be installed separately. Civil air conditioners, commercial air conditioners, and precision air conditioners can be used. The air conditioner power cord, internal and external machine control signal lines, and gas and water pipes must be shielded accordingly.
2. Fire alarm system: The electromagnetic shielding room should be equipped with a fire alarm and sprinkler system. The alarm signal line and related control signals should also be filtered separately. Generally configure one smoke alarm signal.
3. Grounding system: Because the shell has a certain amount of leakage during work (related to the working characteristics of the filter), the grounding requirements of the protective room are extremely high. Single-point grounding is required, which is related to geological factors, and the grounding resistance is ≤1Ω.
4. Power supply system: shielded room power supply is generally equipped with equipment power supply and auxiliary power supply for air-conditioning lighting as required. Since the shell has a certain leakage during operation, the power supply of the protective room cannot pass through the leakage protector.
5. Earthquake isolation: The communication element rooms of the civil air defense and national defense command post projects all involve seismic isolation projects, and have a close cross-construction relationship with the electromagnetic pulse protection room. Seismic isolation is divided into standard isolation and simple isolation. The former has complex technology and higher cost. Simple isolation consists of a yellow sand layer and a concrete layer.
6. Air inlet and exhaust pipes: The electromagnetic pulse protection room must be connected with the air inlet and exhaust pipes, and it should be installed in the site only after it has been laid in place.