Anti-radiation lead glass, lead equivalent can reach 3.8%-4.2%, bright color, radiation resistance, non-porous, strong protection, strong durability, high light transmittance, various specifications and models, other specifications can be customized. The application scope and precautions of lead glass are briefly introduced:
1. Scope of application: X-ray room, CT room, ICU room, Cr/DR room, breast X-ray room, orthopedic X-ray room, dental clinic, dental clinic, animal and pet hospital, scientific research institutions, laboratories, X Radiation shielding observation window, etc.
2. Protective measures:
1. The protective equipment should avoid bending due to breakage and impact, and it should not be loosened or swayed. When the requirements cannot be met, the protective equipment should be replaced or repaired
2. The protective measures should make people aware of the existence of lead glass, prevent the human body from violently hitting the lead glass, and play a decorative role at the same time. As the transparent size of lead glass increases, the concentrated impact that the protective equipment should be able to withstand should also increase lead glass
3. The protective front width cannot be too small or too narrow. The vertical protective layer should be aligned with the center of the lead glass, and the horizontal protective layer should be located in the Z height area of 800-1100mm above the floor
4. In order to prevent damage caused by artificial impact on lead glass, an effective method is to avoid artificial impact on lead glass. This can be achieved to a certain extent by placing a dump sign on the lead glass to indicate its presence or make it inaccessible to people.
3. Matters needing attention:
1. Lead glass is a brittle material with high specific gravity, so it must be handled carefully during installation;
2. The surface of lead glass is easily scratched, so be careful during the construction process. Do not touch sharp objects, but operate with care;
3. During the installation process, a lead plate must be used between the lead glass and the wall surface to prevent the surrounding radiation from leaking.
4. During the installation process, do not use wet wood to make lead glass window frames, because shrinkage will damage the lead glass.
5. Do not wipe the surface of the lead glass with hard or rough things to avoid damage;
6. The use and storage environment of lead glass should be ventilated and dry, and the humidity should not be too high at room temperature;
7. When installing the lead glass, if the surface of the lead glass is accidentally soiled, it can be wiped off with an alcohol-free absorbent cotton ball.