The conductive mesh uses nickel-plated copper conductive mesh as the base material. It is a conductive mesh with double-sided conductivity and flexibility. In addition to high conductivity, it also has the characteristics of lightness, softness and durability, which can meet the shielding design. Requirements. The combination of nickel and copper enables the conductive mesh to still have a good shielding effect under dynamic friction and corrosion-prone environments.
01. Excellent corrosion resistance
02. Very low surface resistance and high shielding ability
03. The product has passed the long-term test and can still maintain the product characteristics.
04. High adhesion
05. The product is soft and small in size
01. Prevent EMI interference between lines and shield electromagnetic wave interference between lines
02. Used for EMI shielding of electronic equipment and grounding of EDS
03. Convenient for the grounding of handheld mobile electronic equipment