1. Pay attention to when buying and using
1. If the conductive cloth must be used in the low magnetic state of the natural environment, the conductive cloth must be reheated to ensure that the conductive cloth is stored at room temperature (20 degrees Celsius) for more than three hours before use. Effectively ensure the shielding performance and conductivity of the conductive cloth;
2. If there is any remaining conductive cloth that has not been used up during use, try not to discard it as much as possible. It should be stored in a carton for sealed storage;
3. The storage conditions of the conductive cloth should be cool and ventilated, and high temperature or high humidity must be avoided, which can effectively ensure the quality of the conductive cloth.
2. Unqualified conductive cloth usually behaves like this
1. The surface resistance value is uneven, indicating that the unevenness in the plating process leads to unstable performance. There is also the uneven thickness, which causes great differences in resistance;
2. Many manufacturers buy inferior raw material fabrics for the benefit of shoddy fabrics. As a result, conductive fabrics usually have wool, wire drawing, and insufficient glue viscosity in the die-cutting process;
3. The operation is not standardized during the production process, and there is no inspection personnel to test its characteristics during the production, and the electrical resistance and viscosity of the conductive cloth are not tested.
Third, so pay attention to when buying conductive cloth
1. Choose a regular conductive fabric manufacturer to ensure product quality. Only regular manufacturers will have good after-sales service;
2. Detect conductive cloth thickness, resistance, viscosity, tensile strength, etc.;
3. Check whether the appearance is caused by copper leakage, powder drop, etc.;
4. Whether it is environmentally friendly. Whether it can meet environmental protection requirements;
5. Provide SGS, material certificate, TDS and other reports.