What are the characteristics of the structure of the microwave anechoic chamber? As the name suggests, the microwave anechoic room is a room with sound insulation function. So what is its structure? Let’s get to know it all the time!
1. The main structure of the microwave anechoic chamber is a shock-proof frame type, which adopts modular assembly, which is convenient for installation and disassembly.
2. The main body is made of square steel as the skeleton, and the outer panel is made of environmentally friendly high-quality glass steel panels; the inner side is made of perforated aluminum, and high-quality sound-absorbing cotton, sound insulation materials and damping coatings are used to effectively absorb noise and improve low-frequency noise noise reduction. ；
3. The closed joint surface of doors and windows is sealed with sealing strips; the joints of the microwave chamber are crimped with aluminum alloy strips, which is beautiful and practical.
4. The microwave darkroom is a pentahedron, surrounded by the feeding surface, the main operation surface, the finished product collection surface and the rear operation surface in sequence. Each surface is equipped with a transparent observation window and an operator's entry and exit operation door to facilitate the observation of the working condition of the punch;
5. The finished product collection surface of the microwave darkroom is equipped with a lifting door, made of light materials, motor-driven, mechanically driven lifting, lifting action chain protection, and equipped with safety protection devices and sound and light alarms to ensure the safety of operators;
6. The roof of the microwave anechoic chamber is equipped with a pneumatic opening window, which is convenient for the hoisting of mold replacement;
7. An exhaust system is installed indoors to match the exhaust of the high-speed punch suction mechanism;
8. Explosion-proof and dust-proof fluorescent lamps are used for microwave darkroom lighting;
9. The size and material can be selected and matched according to different sound insulation and environmental requirements;
10. It can be designed and manufactured in accordance with the technical requirements of customers, with 200-300mm sound-absorbing panels, sound-absorbing and sound-proof doors and sound-proof viewing windows. The materials are matched according to actual needs, and they are used to test the noise value of products with high requirements.