The following introduces you the working mode and measurement method of the shielding box, I hope it will be helpful to you.
1. The function of the shielding box:
1. Isolate external base station signals.
2. Integration of multiple testing procedures.
3. Reduce the impact of personnel.
4. Save Handling time.
5. Isolate the interference of adjacent test stations.
The shielding box is the use of technology to isolate the metal between two space areas to control the induction and radiation of electric fields, magnetic fields and electromagnetic waves from one area to another area, and to provide a non-interference environment for the product under test. In short, it is to shield the external interference to the product under test, and let the signal of a specific signal communicate with the product under test through special processing.
At present, the testing frequency of shielding boxes is mostly concentrated between 300mhz~3Ghz. At present, the number of ultra-low frequency and ultra-high frequency radio frequency products has also increased, which puts forward new requirements for the shielding effect and test processing methods of shielding boxes.
2. The shielding box can be manufactured into different working modes such as manual, pneumatic and fully automatic according to different test requirements.
1. The manual shielding box is generally small in size and easy to operate. It is currently the most commonly used one on production lines of small communication equipment such as mobile phones. There are also some parts that are too large and inconvenient to use pneumatic operation, but also use manual door guarding.
2. Pneumatic shielding box is generally large in size, in order to improve the test efficiency and reduce the fatigue of the operator in the production test.
3. Fully automatic shielding box The test shielding box is controlled through the international standard RS232 interface according to the communication instructions to complete the entire test process. Generally, it is used for small-scale radio frequency modules and large-scale production lines to improve production efficiency.
3. Measurement method of shielding effect of shielding box:
Use the transmitter module to transmit the carrier wave and place it next to the cabinet door. Use a spectrum analyzer and an omnidirectional antenna to receive near the transmitter module, and record the received power P1.
Do not move the receiving antenna, put the transmitting module into the box, close the door, and record the received power P2 at this time. Requirements: (P1-P2) ≥ 80 (according to specific requirements) dB. It is also required when moving the receiving antenna around the box. Meet this requirement.