The material used for shielding is determined according to the different nature, type, output size, etc. of the ray, and its thickness is determined according to the control level. In the protection of external exposure, the above-mentioned basic measures must be reasonably applied according to the actual situation. When solving specific protection problems, these measures are often used in combination. In addition to the above-mentioned basic measures, external exposure protection should also provide protection training for staff, monitor the working environment and personal dose, and promptly shield or remove temporarily useless or redundant radioactive materials. In addition, any ionizing radiation interacts with the air to produce certain harmful gases, such as ozone and nitrogen oxides. At the same time, substances (including air and dust) irradiated by high-energy charged particle beams, neutron beams or high-energy photon beams may also be induced to induce radioactivity
1. Medical lead protective clothing is a valuable item in the department. Special personnel, special counters, special locks, and special policies should be adopted for registration and management. The operating room can be set up with one person and one cabinet, which is responsible for the management of lead clothing or has a daily staff on duty to manage it. .
2. The person in charge counts the number of lead clothes every day, and a piece of clothing and its accessories are regarded as one piece. The orthopedic surgeon who will use that day should be borrowed from the person in charge of the lead clothes by the surgical tour nurse on that day, and roving when lending The nurse and the person in charge count the lead suits and their accessories together.
3. After the count is completed, the person in charge of the lead suit will record the operating room number, the name of the roving nurse, and the number of lead suits borrowed on the lead suit use registration book.
4. After the use is completed, the visiting nurse will return the Puritai lead clothing to the person in charge. The two again count the number of lead clothing and its accessories, and after confirming that they are correct, they will indicate that the lead clothing has been returned in the lead clothing use registration book.
5. When the lead clothes are not in use, they should be hung on a hanger and placed in the lead clothes storage cabinet together with the lead clothes use registration book. The key is kept by the person in charge.
6. Avoid contact with sharp objects in the use of medical lead clothing to avoid scratches and affect the protective effect.
7.When the medical lead clothing is not in use, it should be hung on a lead clothing hanger. It cannot be folded or squeezed. Long-term folding and stacking will shorten its service life and affect the protective effect.
8. Medical lead clothing is different from ordinary clothing. Medical lead clothing cannot be washed. If the medical lead clothing is contaminated with dirt, it can be wiped with a soft cloth moistened with alcohol or neutral detergent. If it is contaminated by the blood and body fluids of the infected patient, it can be used when necessary. Ethylene oxide gas disinfection and sterilization treatment, high temperature and high pressure disinfection and sterilization cannot be used.
9. Medical lead clothing and its parts have lead equivalent specifications in terms of radiation protection. The lead equivalent of different parts of the protective parts is different. The lead content of lead clothing and its parts should be tested regularly to ensure that the lead equivalent is Normal value and medical lead clothing can effectively protect against radiation
The company's main production and operation: various specifications of radiation protection electric doors, manual sliding doors, swing doors, airtight doors in operating rooms, lead plates, lead glass, radiation protective clothing, radiation protection materials, barium sulfate plates, lead screens, lead rooms , Isotope nuclear medicine protection products, industrial flaw detection, nuclear magnetic shielding engineering, etc.
If you must place your hands, you should also wear protective gloves. Although it may be impractical, a direct beam can be used at any time.