With the rapid development of science and technology and the electronics industry, various digital and high-frequency electronic and electrical equipment radiate a large number of electromagnetic waves of different wavelengths and frequencies into space when they are working, resulting in new environmental pollution-electromagnetic interference and radio frequency Or radio interference. The editor below will introduce to you what are the seven major electromagnetic shielding materials and application fields? Friends who want to know, hurry up and learn with this editor, hope this editor’s explanation will be helpful to friends who will buy shielding materials!
1. The fiber cloth (generally commonly used polyester fiber cloth) is pre-treated and then electroplated with metal plating to make it have metallic characteristics and become conductive fiber cloth. Can be divided into: nickel-plated conductive cloth, carbon-plated conductive cloth, nickel-plated copper conductive cloth, aluminum foil fiber composite cloth. The appearance is distinguished by plain weave and grid;
2. The most basic layer is highly conductive copper, and the outer layer combined with nickel has corrosion resistance;
3. Nickel/copper/nickel coated polyester fiber cloth provides excellent conductivity, shielding effectiveness and anti-corrosion. It can meet the requirements of various ranges, and the shielding range is 100K-3GHz.
It can be used for professional shielding work clothes for electronic, electromagnetic and other high radiation work, and special shielding cloth for shielding room;
IT industry shielding special cloth, touch screen gloves, anti-radiation curtains, etc. It is widely used in PDA handheld computers, PDP plasma display screens, LCD displays, notebook computers, copiers and other electronic products where electromagnetic shielding is required.
Conductive cloth liner
The conductive cloth liner is made of highly conductive and anti-corrosive conductive cloth, and is composed of a highly compressed and highly elastic foam core, which is formed by precision processing. The conductive cloth liner has a good electromagnetic wave shielding effect. Various shapes and sizes can be processed according to customer requirements, and are widely used in EMI shielding materials/EMC prevention of various electronic products.
Conductive cloth gasket is suitable for electromagnetic shielding, anti-static (ESD) and grounding of various electronic equipment. It can be widely used in electronic chassis, cabinets, indoor chassis, industrial design, notebook computers, mobile communication equipment, and so on.
Conductive rubber (strip)
Conductive rubber is a kind of rubber material filled with metal fillers, which provides high conductivity, electromagnetic shielding, and moisture-proof sealing. This material can be shaped into sheet, molded, extruded and film-like shapes as required.
Conductive rubber is used in parts that require long-term stability and excellent electromagnetic shielding and high conductivity. It is widely used in communication equipment, information technology equipment, medical equipment, industrial electronic equipment market.
STM patch foam
SMT patch foam is a ground terminal that can be used in surface mount technology and is one of surface mount components. For electrical/electronic equipment, in order to avoid malfunction due to unnecessary electromagnetic waves or to reduce the noise of EMI shielding materials, the EMC countermeasure accessories can be used by soldering the ground terminal on the PCB.
High-speed surface assembly, suitable electrical conductivity, excellent heat resistance and grounding characteristics, conductive elastic terminals for PCB grounding with excellent durability and reliability, when electrical/electronic equipment is exposed to external shocks or dropped The SMT patch foam has excellent shock absorption characteristics and has the function of protecting internal accessories and cushioning.
Conductive silica gel
1. Conductive silica gel is a paste-like material, divided into single/two-component packaging and normal temperature/high temperature curing conductive silica gel. At present, the commonly used materials on the market mainly require silver/copper, silver/nickel, nickel/carbon, etc.;
2. Applicable to FIP (Form In Place) on-site molding process, used for precision dispensing machine to dispense, it can dispense into D-shaped, triangular, wavy shapes;
3. Excellent shielding effectiveness and mechanical effectiveness;
4. Lower viscosity shortens the dispensing cycle and improves production efficiency;
5. It has good adhesion on most metal surfaces;
7. The curing time of normal temperature conductive adhesive is 12~24 hours, and the curing temperature of high temperature conductive adhesive is 30 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius;
8. Conductive silica gel has been proved to have good reliability and good electrolytic corrosion resistance in strict outdoor environment tests, and is more suitable for use in harsh outdoor environments for long periods of heat, cold, humidity, ultraviolet light, ozone and locks. It can also ensure its performance is very stable in tight and severe environments;
9. The working temperature range is between -55 degrees Celsius and +125 degrees Celsius.
Conductive silica gel is mainly used in the communication, electronics, military, security, and automotive industries. It can be widely used in wireless base stations, repeaters, filters, mobile phones, handheld computers, notebooks, automotive central controls, cameras, walkie-talkies, security equipment and other wireless equipment Electromagnetic shielding on the case. It has better shielding effectiveness when used on die castings such as aluminum alloy.
Anti-electromagnetic wave interference shielding paint, commonly known as conductive paint.
Conductive paint uses composite particles containing copper and silver as conductive particles and is a paint with good conductive properties.
The conductive paint is sprayed and brushed to make the completely insulated non-metal or non-conductive surface have the characteristics of absorbing, conducting and attenuating electromagnetic waves like metal, thereby playing the role of shielding electromagnetic wave interference.
Conductive effect: ≤0.025Ω/cm² (the thickness of the paint film is not less than 20μm)
Application conductivity parameters: 1Ω/20μm film thickness/distance 10cm
Suggested film thickness: 20-25μm
Electromagnetic wave absorbing material
1. The absorbing material is a kind of magnetic material, a composite soft magnetic material that can conduct magnetism;
2. High-performance sheet-shaped wave-absorbing material, which is suitable for design in narrow spaces;
3. Non-conductive voltage acrylic adhesive and high adhesive strength make the installation reliable;
3. It can be cut to suppress any electromagnetic wave noise that occurs on the PCB, such as electromagnetic wave/harmonic noise/stringing, etc. surrounding consumer electronic equipment;
4. It is usually suitable for the absorption of electromagnetic waves in the range of 13.56MHZ to several 8GHZ, especially suitable for the absorption of discrete noise generated by PCB and RF signal sheets and FFC (flexible flat)/FPC (flexible) cable signal stations;
5. Thin or flexible materials can be used in portable devices;
6. It can be made into various shapes and sizes to adapt to a wide range of applications;
7. Suppress electromagnetic resonance;
8. Electromagnetic wave anti-interference;
9. Suppress electromagnetic noise of all kinds of electronic equipment;
Absorbing materials are mainly used in communications, electronics, aerospace, military, navigation, medical, environmental protection and many industrial sectors that use microwave and high frequency. They are widely used in electronic digital products, wireless charging, RFID radio frequency identification, mobile communication equipment, wireless equipment , Office automation equipment (personal computer, TFT LCD, etc.), audio/video communication equipment terminal, digital switch, flexible circuit board, high-speed CPU chip, image processor, oscillator chip, storage chip, high-speed signal line speed, shielding case inner shell , High-speed microprocessors, etc.