1. Shell: it has six panel body, supporting keel and insulation treatment between shell and ground. Cold rolled steel plate with thickness of 2mm is used for roof and wall panel, and 3mm thick cold-rolled steel plate is used for floor. The welding process is CO2 shielded welding.
2. Screen door: according to the user's requirements, different PSD can be configured, such as electric (manual) locking PSD, manual locking PSD, pneumatic PSD, automatic PSD, etc. Specification and size can be customized (special can be double door).
3. Ventilation waveguide window: honeycomb ventilation waveguide window, size of 300 × 300 mm. Considering the connection with central air conditioning or fresh air system, various non-standard size waveguide windows can be configured according to the specification of shielding room.
4. High performance and low leakage power filter: it can process 220 V / 380 V, 50 Hz power lines for use in shielding room equipment; in addition, it can provide various non-standard power filters to deal with special power supply (such as 110V / 36V, 400Hz, etc.).
5. Indoor electrical: indoor distribution box, embedded fluorescent lamp block lighting (the test room can only use incandescent lamps, the specific number depends on the corresponding illuminance calculation for different functions), cable routing, control switch and socket (wall plug or ground plug or socket box, the quantity is determined according to the user's needs).
6. Interior decoration: decorate the roof, wall and floor according to the user's requirements.
7. Others: according to the user's requirements, air conditioning can be installed in the shielding room and signal processing can be carried out; in addition, all cables connected to the computer room should be shielded (such as fire protection, monitoring, audio, various data lines).
Absorbing material: www.goodsmaterial.com