In the 21st century, with the rapid pace of life, science and technology have been updated and iterated, and various kinds of electronic products technology are constantly breaking through. People are increasingly pursuing fast running speed, light and portable appearance. These electronic products are also developing in the direction of portability, high efficiency and intelligence, including electronic transformer. Today, we understand the role of a new material (amorphous nanocrystalline soft magnetic material) in electronic transformers.
What are amorphous nanocrystals?
Amorphous nanocrystalline is a kind of metal alloy, but because of its special technology, it becomes amorphous, so it is also called glass metal. The nanocrystalline is based on the amorphous, and its size is nanometer. The amorphous nanocrystalline is a mixture of amorphous and nanocrystalline. The material has the characteristics of high permeability, low correction force, low hysteresis loss and thin thickness, which is widely used in various electronic products.
What is an electronic transformer?
Electronic transformer is a new type of transformer which realizes energy transfer and power transformation through power electronic technology. In fact, electronic transformer is everywhere in our life. At present, most of the small household appliances we use every day are electronic transformers. For example: mobile phone charger, lighting source, TV power supply, induction cooker power supply and computer power supply, that is to say, all small electrical appliances in the original inductance transformer place can be replaced by electronic transformer. Electronic transformer has many advantages, such as no noise, low energy consumption, wide range of voltage, etc. its wide application reduces the cost of components greatly and saves a lot of non-ferrous metals for human beings.
The electronic transformer is composed of the following three parts:
1. The iron core is the magnetic circuit part of the transformer, which is composed of iron core column (winding set on the column) and iron yoke (connecting the iron core to form a closed magnetic circuit). In order to reduce the eddy current and hysteresis loss and improve the magnetic conductivity of the magnetic circuit, the iron core is made of 0.35mm ~ 0.5mm thick silicon steel sheet coated with insulating paint and then overlapped alternately. The role of the core is to strengthen the magnetic coupling between the two coils. The cross section of iron core of small transformer is rectangular or square, and that of large transformer is stepped, which is to make full use of space.
2. The winding is the circuit part of the transformer, which is made of copper wire or aluminum wire, and the primary and secondary windings are concentrically sheathed on the iron core pillar. In order to facilitate the insulation, the low-voltage winding is generally in the inside, and the high-voltage winding is outside. However, for the large capacity low-voltage and high-current transformer, considering the difficulty in the lead-out process, the low-voltage winding is often sheathed outside the high-voltage winding.
3. The oil tank is equipped with body and transformer oil. In order to facilitate heat dissipation, some tank walls are welded with heat dissipation tubes. Transformer oil is used for insulation and cooling.
Generally speaking, electronic transformer has the following requirements for its core material:
1. High saturation magnetic induction;
2. Low high frequency loss as possible;
3. High initial permeability;
4. High Curie temperature and good temperature stability;
5. The environment is stable and insensitive to stress;
6. Some applications such as pulse transformer also require high rectangular remanence ratio (BR / BS) or low remanence (BR).
The amorphous nanocrystalline soft magnetic alloy materials can meet the above performance requirements in the range of 50 ~ 1000khz (usually below several hundred kHz) due to the factors such as band thickness and resistivity. Therefore, amorphous nanocrystalline soft magnetic materials are very active in this frequency band, and have been developed into a variety of magnetic devices, which are widely used in power industry, electronic industry and power electronics field, Transformers, reactors, filters and anti EMI devices are used as current transformer, switching power supply, inverter power supply and program-controlled exchange power supply.
With the rapid development of nano science and technology and rapid quenching technology, amorphous nanocrystalline soft magnetic alloy materials have not only greatly improved the properties and quality of industrialized ribbon products, but also developed amorphous nanocrystalline alloy powder and powder products, film materials, composite materials, etc. The development and industrialization of these new nano materials will have a great potential impact on the electronic transformer industry, which will be a new milestone in the production process of electronic transformer.
Absorbing material: www.goodsmaterial.com